You check the printer menu and notice a notification that says "Canon Printer Offline." You can easily and quickly bring your printer back online with a few easy tests and actions.
- Download and reinstall the drivers Select the printer from the "Settings" menu, then "Printers."
- Choose "Properties" from the context menu when you right-click on the printer.
- Look for the driver button under "General" or "Details," select it, and then choose the driver again.
- Install the printer again. Return to the "Settings" menu and choose the printer under "Printers."
- Delete the printer from the menu and reinstall it using the procedure to "Add a printer."