TOGAF is the acronym for "The Open Group Architecture Framework," because this can be described as a technique in the way of success and development. These methods are used in enterprises and organizations in order to plan, analyze, design by the organizations and enterprises in order to build the required respective IT architecture. TOGAF`s initial version is version 1, which started in 1995. Version 1 of TOGAF is focused on the TAF (Technical Architecture Framework). This framework was designed by the DoD (Department of Defence). Within a shorter while of launching the first version of TOGAF, the Department of Defence (DoD) handed over the designed framework structure to OGI (Open Group Institute). Since the time the TOGAF framework was handed over to Open Group Institute, it handles it. TOGAF is helpful for the organizations to structure the framework and IT Architecture or Infrastructure in order to fulfill the requirements. Therefore, there is a higher demand and requirement for TOGAF professionals.
Role of TOGAF professional includes
- Communicating with the board of department heads.
- Helping to design the framework.
- Implementing IT strategies efficiently and rapidly.
Uses of TOGAF:
To design all the structure of the framework of the enterprise using TOGAF, which is required by the enterprises in order to analyze, manage, plan, outline, and execute, companies execute or plan to implement the enterprise in order to build a technological structure.
This is done in order to provide support for business applications in critical positions with the help of open systems. The structural or building blogs of the open system are greatly benefited due to the use of TOGAF methods. Those professionals who design and implement IT architectures by the execution of TOGAF principles end up with the perfect design and accurate procurement as well as perfect specifications, which latter helps in working the open systems and its executions with the lowest possible risks.
TOGAF course training and TOGAF certification help each of the candidates who are willing to proceed in the field of work, which is based on IoT projects and building a better career with higher income.
Normally, a TOGAF certified professional mends the work based upon the transformational works over different portfolios. The professional manages the various type of projects and meetings.
Few job roles of a TOGAF certified professional include:
- Review Board for architecture: A timeline of meetings for the stakeholders is kept. That meeting is kept in order to discuss and approve all the desired changes which are needed to be executed in the current architecture framework.
- Strategy making for the Architecture: The TOGAF achiever looks over all the aspects related to IT architecture. He builds and structures the IT strategy. This also includes analyzing the current Architecture, Architectural transition, and choose the desired changes in the current architectural strategy.
- Lifecycles of the technology:It is the responsibility of the TOHAF achiever in order to determine the way to examine and execute the desired changes as well as versioning. These will be executed over all the technologies which are used by the organization.
- Committees of Governance: Committee of Stakeholders take the desired decisions required to fulfill the standards, protocols, and policies regarding the security and further desired requirements.
- Portfolio Management: It is a highly essential role as it is the base to build the IT Architecture framework. It is the responsibility of the TOGAF professional to build the base well in order to build the structure.
The benefits of TOGAF certification are: -
High demand, Leading the enterprise architects, Staged and analytical approach, budget-friendly certification, Boost your salary and your career, Speak a Language Common, Explore New Opportunities with a professional certification, Deal Your organization requirements in a better way, Work on Your Managerial Skills, Skills to get validated, Networking Opportunities, No Prerequisites for Taking the TOGAF Certification Course.
TOGAF is a budget-friendly Professional certification. Numerous networking opportunities will kick your luck and enhance your opportunities and career path. This certification will be proof of your skills. Your skills will get validated. You will be assigned with higher posts and managerial skills. Your company will be satisfied with having you as you will be sufficient to complete their needs. Your language will be common for all Professionals in the management field. And hence your communication won`t have any barrier. The salary of the TOGFA professional is around an average starts at more than $80,000 and more. This is a sufficiently higher salary than other non-certified candidates.
You will open your doors to millions of opportunities and job roles with a higher pay scale. Hence, go for TOGAF Certified professional.
The Open Group provides 2 certifications for TOGAF Professionals.
- TOGAF 9 Level 1 –
This certification is framed in such a way that it will test the fundamental knowledge regarding the TOGAF 9.1 concepts.
It consists of 40 questions.
55% in minimum is required for passing the exam.
- TOGAF 9 Certified Level 2
This certification is higher and advanced than the TOGAF 9 Level 1 Foundation certification exam.
It is designed in order to examine the knowledge in fundamentals, skills, and application of the TOGAF methodologies and concepts.
This examination, in total, consists of around 8 questions.
This is an open book exam.
The scoring for this exam is done in a gradient manner. The correct answer gets 5 points, the next best gets 3 points, the third-best answer gets 1 point, and the wrong one gets no points. 60% is required to pass the exam.