(Propositions, Ideas, Realizations — PIR)
Chris MYRSKI, 1992 and further
— — — — —
— — — — —
Contents Of This Booklet
An idea About New Kind Of Bank Deposits
An Idea About New Advertisement In Supermarkets
What Other PIR Ideas Are There Outside The PIR?
— — — — —
AN IDEA ABOUT NEW KIND OF BANK DEPOSITS
This idea is old for me (but I am also not young), it lies by me already 20 years, I have positively sent it to a pair of banks in Bulgaria, yet without resonance. But then, why shall I take it with me to the grave, ah? Up to my knowledge there are no bank branches in the other world, right? So that I decided to publish it officially, so to say, to patent it publicly, and if some banks decide to apply it then they are not to forget about me.
Good, then let me begin. First about
1. The very idea. This is idea about new kind of term deposits, where together with the fixed time are added some conditions on the possibility to add or take money from the deposit, which support the wish of some clients to accumulate money, and because of this I have named this deposit accumulating. I mean not just to keep money in the bank, but to accumulate it with some purpose, say, for buying of washing machine, or for summer vacation, of for personal car, or even for an apartment. I have come to this idea when have looked at possibilities to buy in installments, but in this way the price of product was increased and this with more than 10%. And then I said to myself: now, they propose you to buy something on installment plan, but in this way you spend more, yet if you accumulate first the money then they will even pay you interest percents during this time, so that acting in the opposite direction you can save the same amount of percents, as well also if you wait some period of time the products for this time will alone become a bit cheaper, so that in this way you can buy on the average about one third cheaper!
All this, in general, is so, the prices fall all the time (and if they do not directly fall then this is because the companies try to offer you something better for a little more money), but people usually don't like to wait, they, as some say, to live are hurrying, and to feel are rushing. But this is in accordance with the age, basically. And it, as it turns out, and also if one gives a thought to the matter, people are divided mainly in two categories, in such who want to economize, and such who want to spend; here is nothing to be done, and if this was not so then the banks would have hardly survived, for they are intermediaries between these two categories. But then in a saturated market have already begun not to increase the amount of money, the companies and banks are satisfied that people use their services, so that the one side of the process was reduced nearly to zero, and when there isn't a big inflation rate then one will not earn much on the difference in the interest, so that such deposits as if are not actual anymore.
Yet it is so, and also isn't so, one never knows when something will become necessary, and in which time what conditions may emerge, so that the idea can again become actual. And it is good in all cases as one more alternative type of deposits, because the banks all the time try to invent something new, in order to make the clients to change the conditions of their deposits, for the reason that exactly by early change of the conditions of deposits they win most of all, in such cases are applied penal interests, almost zero. In short, the idea continues to be actual (like the majority of my ideas and conclusions expressed in my publicistics — it is still actual twenty years later).
So, and now let us look more precisely, let us move to
2. The various variants of accumulating deposits. The shortest of these deposits can have the following character: it is for 4 months, but the bank pays interest like for 6-month term, i.e. a little more, and allows also for some time, let this be 2 months, the client to have free access to the money, like by current (or on demand) deposit, and all these plusses for the client are balanced by this minus then he can't take the money back before the agreement term, and if he (or she) so eagerly wants to take the money back earlier then he must pay to the bank some penalty in the amount of 10% of the money there. But he can every time add money and increase the sum till the end, not only of the main term, but also during the open for the deposit time (here till 6 months). After elapsing of the free access time, if the money is still not withdrawn, or if something was left in the account, then the deposit is transformed automatically in usual termless (or current) deposit (but for the other terms this is different). Yet here has to be set also maximal amount, in order that the client does not exploit too much the "good will" of the bank, but also that the bank was able to offer quietly the sum every time during the free access time, as well also by the psychological reason that if the client wants to accumulate more money then let him open another such deposit, but the times of free access will not coincide and in the end he will become confused in this affair and will come, either to earlier withdrawal of the money, or to not using it in the proper time. So, and as to preventing of taking of money from the account, then the banks are always interested when people leave money by them for big period of time without movement, because they can use these sums and lend them to other clients. Deposit with such term can be used for buying of some kitchen appliance, and is supposed that its amount will be about 500 euros (let us use this European currency unit), but the deposit can be opened if you enter at least 100 euros, and there can't be put more than 1000 euros.
Similarly to this can exist also deposit for summer holidays, where the closed period is 8 month (so that if you open it in September in May it will be already at you disposal, as much as you have succeeded to accumulate there), and the open period will be 4 months, with interest like for yearly deposit, with penal interest -5, with minimal amount of 200 euros, and maximal of 2000. After elapsing of the open period it is transformed in 1-month one.
There can be also a variant for buying of something more expensive, with term of 2,5 years, and then possibility to use it half an year, but by withdrawal of bigger sums than, say, 3000 euros the bank has to be notified the day before. This is long-term deposit, and its interest has to be like 3-yearly one, and if the bank does not maintain such deposits then, for example, in the amount of 1.2 times the interest for yearly term, but the penal interest will be 0 if the money is withdrawn earlier then one year, and else like for 6-month term. In addition to this the minimal sum can be 250 euros, and the maximal 5000. It is quite thinkable also variant for buying of car for a term of 4-5 years, and for living apartment for 12-15 years, what we will show in table form below.
Табл.1. TYPES OF ACCUMULATING TERM DEPOSITS.
* Penal interest is 0 if less than an year, otherwise like for 6 months.
** Interest for 5 years deposit can be formed like 1.35 of the yearly interest; when the deposit is open for withdrawal is necessary to notify the bank the day before; penal interest is 0 if less than an year, like yearly if more than this but less then 2 years, and like for 2 years if more than 2 years.
*** Interest for 15 years deposit can be formed like 1.5 of the yearly interest; when the deposit is open for withdrawal is necessary to notify the bank two days before; penal interest is like yearly if less than 2 years, and else like for 2 years.
Well, this is the whole idea in outlines, but with long-term deposits is needed caution, because one can never know what inflation rate can come, so that there has to be left some open "door" for the bank, like that are used some indexes, or that these interests are for average yearly inflation rate less than 15 percents, else the bank can change them, or something of the kind. Then these deposits are as a rule withdrawn entirely, because there is no sense to leave something, but on the off-chance are stipulated periods for prolongation if in them remained something after elapsing of the open period for the deposit; if these conditions do not satisfy the client then he is entitled to renegotiate the deposit.
In my opinion these are very good deposits for reasonable investors, who want to fully use the opportunities that a bank can offer, but up to my knowledge something similar was applied nowhere in the world. Maybe I am wrong, I am not specialist in banking, but as if such deposits don't exist. This is explainable with this, that in normal circumstances the difference in the percents of interest can't be big and there is no sense to block his money, but, as I said in the beginning, everything depends on the person, and I, for example, under condition that want to by myself something and have stable income, would have chosen such kind of deposit and will know not to break the terms of contract, and if I will so much be forced to have money at hand, then I will keep one current deposit with sum of about one-two monthly salaries, where from I will be able to take in case of emergency. And for the banks such deposits must also be profitable because of the more tight conditions of compliance with the terms, as well also for assortment, as I said in the beginning.
Well, let us hope that now, after my propositions, such deposits will appear in some banks, so that it remained only to proceed to my wishes about
3. Remunerations for the author of the idea. In principle I could have said that it suits me if the bank paid me one 100,000-th or even one millionth of the sum of all such deposits in the bank (maybe recalculated in early, for standardization, i.e. if it goes about the first kind in the table then there the sum is counted twice less, than it is, and in the third kind the sum is tripled). Such variant will be sufficiently correct, but it will require that I had some access (on reading) of this, what is in the bank, and this will hardly be liked by whatever company. Because of this I require the following: for each bank branch where such kind of deposits is applied they must feel themselves bound (not that I believe much in this, yet this is what I require) to pay me initially a sum of 500 euros, and then for every whole year of applying of these deposits also by 500 euros, but not more then 5 years. On the other hand I am quite liberal in regard of the sets of branches, where in the limits of one country (and there happen considerable big countries) I require payment: for up to 5 branches only twice more, for up to 10 in tripled amount, for up to 20 branches the quadrupled sum, and if they are even more, then five times more. Only that, of course, every bank, and in every country, is obliged to pay me, whenever it decides to apply this idea. (Unless you prove to me that there exists a precedent before 2015, that somewhere some bank has used or maybe still uses similar kind of deposits.)
Well, I take it that with this I have finished with describing of the idea, and now only wait that the money will begin to fall on me (where — I will tell you, when you call me, for I am, after all, anonymous author).
— — — — —
AN IDEA ABOUT NEW ADVERTISEMENT IN SUPERMARKETS
Also this idea, as the majority of my ideas, is simple as it's brilliant. But on the contrast with the main part of my ideas it is entirely real, it has nothing utopian in it, at least on the contemporary level of development of computer equipment in the big (yet also not very) shops. And this is not advertising of some products that are sold in the shop, but of the very shop. I have sent it, I suppose (unless I have thought to sent and have abandoned this later, but it was hardly so), to a pair of big supermarkets, before some 15 years, but there was no response. Well, in a barbarian country like Bulgaria it is difficult to rely on correctness, so that I don't feel offended by our shops, but the situation in regard of computers has bettered significantly, and, besides, I hope that this publicity now will defend my patent rights, when I use simultaneously several sites; this is in the sense that nobody will be able to excuse him- (or her-) self that has known about this for a long time, because I personally have not heard about such thing and think that it will seem new to everybody. And to search for official patenting of the idea means that I have to spend some money on this, which I don't have.
Apart from this, with my reaching of 65 years I have decided not to keep my ideas to myself, but to tell them to the world, that, of course, can pay no attention to them. This also can not surprise me, it will just serve as proof that people are still quite unreasonable. Because all advertisements (at least 99% of them) are directed to adolescents, housewives, and lapsed in childhood pensioners, and are not intended to offer some useful information about the goods or services. Putting it otherwise, people in their masses (and by the democracy, mark this) are so used to be cheated from all sides, that if it is said or offered to them something reasonable they meet this with bigger mistrust — for the simple reason that, being not in condition to see where is the catch in this, think that it is very clever masked (like by the real democracy, what I have discussed many times, but now it goes not about it). And in my proposition, really, hides no catch or trick, and it relies on reasonable customers (not on such who will search something under the cap, for example, or hope to win a moped or even a car).
Well, maybe so much common words are enough as a preamble, and we can move in the end to the concrete idea. But it, really, is very simple and can be expressed in one sentence, like the following:
In our shop you buy once in a quarter free!
How you like it, ah? Once in a given period of time, I think that three months is best of all, all your purchases (or the main part of them) turn to be free, to cost nothing. The subtlety is in this that nobody, surely, does not know in advance when exactly, but when this day becomes known to the clients, based on their shopping bills, which they must keep, to them is returned the amount of their purchases, in some reasonable limits, so that they can spend these money again in this shop. That is how it is in general outline, and further I will explain in more details some moments of this process and will also point out the possible variants and generalization of the idea; to the end will mention the conditions, desirable, that I have, for rewarding of my idea.
1. Period of conducting of this, can be said, lottery. I had in mind initially once in an year, what means that the shop will be forced to return in the worst case 1/365-th part of its revenue to the clients, but this is ridiculously small, because it will reduce to less than one per mille in result of various factors that we will mention below. And then, to preserve the bills for an year is quite boring, people will forget about this and will blame the shop that it deceives them. Next comes half an year, what is now good, the expenses of the shop are as maximum 1/180-th, what will reduce to approximately 5 per mille, so that this can be applied in the beginning, if the shops have reserved attitude to this idea. Yet I think that the optimal variant (for shops, by other variants may happen that even one month is better, but about this to the end) is for 3 months, what gives 1/91-st on the average. But on the basis of discarding of purchases outside of some value limits, to what we will turn our attention after a point, will turn that this probability will reduce approximately to 1/150-th — every shop is in condition to check, performing statistical analysis of its bills for the previous month or quarter, what part of the purchases fall in the given borders. And then I think that it can be safely relied on this, that at least half of the people will not keep their bills, so that here in the normal case must be counted that the losses (rather the refunds, and even this is not correct expression, as you will see farther) will amount to about 1/250-th or 2.5 per mille, what in any case is nothing as expenses on advertising of the shop (I think that one big placard by the entrance of the shop with explanation of the situation, as well also adding of one sentence in the leaflets which they, usually, disperse by the homes, will not raise the expenses of the shop for implementation of my proposition). So, and for three months people will try to collect the bills and visit the shop more often, and make decent shoppings, in the necessary limits, what will increase the turnover of the shop, say, one and a half times! At least in the beginning of applying of this idea in some shop will be so, and later, I hope, can happen that this will become necessity for every shop, in order not to lose clients.
2. Document for proving of the purchases. As I have hinted in the beginning such document must be simply the cash bill (check) of the shop. Earlier I have thought that it must be conducted more strict control, that must be appointed a person to put the seal of the shop and/or sign all valid checks, to write down the personal data of the clients, and so on, but this is not necessary. On contemporary bills of the big supermarkets is written everything: the date, the hour and minutes, the number of cash desk, the name of the cashier, the list of bought products, and also, if I am not wrong, are kept paper copies of all bills printed there, for this, exactly, purpose, that it would not be possible to print one such bill separately, outside of the whole set of them. Besides, there exist also cash printers which can be distinguished somehow, the experts and criminalists must know this. In two words, nobody will "put his head on the block", figuratively speaking, for the sake of some 50 euros, in fact (and in no way more than hundred). So that other document is just not necessary. When receiving the money, though, must be shown document for identity, and be written who has got the money, at least for the archive, but also as warning, so that nobody tried to get money and run.
3. Limits of returning of the cost of the purchases. There have to be two limits, lower and upper, where the lower is necessary for to cut off the non-serious buyers, and to stimulate the others to buy more, at least up to this limit, but also the more the better, because — what if this is exactly the right day, why lose the possibility? Id est, it is better to make bigger shoppings, than cautiously and by little (say, only a loaf of bread and a bite to eat for lunch), what is more profitable for the shop, by the psychological reason that when one rushes to buy many things one usually makes errors, gets things that are not much necessary for him. This low limit has to be 5 euro (when this is the European currency it is better to use it now), but in some shops it might be 10, or even more, euros. The upper limit, at least for symmetry, but also for diminishing of the risk for the shop, must be 50 euros, but is possible also 100 euros, or even a bit more. In most of the supermarkets this is enough, from 5 to 50 euros, and if one has bought more things, then he can simply say: till here on one bill, and further on another, please (and when receiving money can come two friends, this should be of no importance). But there can be shops where people do really big shopping (say, for furniture, or cars), and than is necessary to set other limits, for example so: from 50 euros and to 250 or one third of the price of the thing, but what happens to be more (i.e., if on buys a seating set for 1200 euros, he can receive back 400, but if he buys one bed for 280 euros, then he will receive "only" 250).
4. Returning of the spent by the client money. It must be said that returned will be not the very money, but will be provided possibility to spend one more time this money. In some big chains of shops are issued their own special vouchers (and only coins will be paid directly), which one can spend in the same place, but in other shops exist clients' plastic cards in which can be loaded the sum, so that the client can spend it when he wills. If not so, then may be allowed by the purchases to pass later through special desk where the paid money will be returned and in this way will be partially cleared off the won money. I think that this is the right approach, and in one so much wants to receive the money and later never to visit this shop than let them withhold some commission, say 10%. Although, in the end, they can simply count the money to the person and hope that he (or she) will almost sure spend them in this shop. But special desk must exist, where to write down the personal data for the person, and operate with money. Nevertheless this can be the information desk, or the wardrobe for baggage, or to do this on one of the cash desks together with the purchase. This is not so difficult, and if we count that this will affect 1/250-th part of the customers, and if they are equally dispersed (what, surely, will not be so, in the beginning will be more people) within the period of receiving, than this will mean that each day will be returned the spent money to only one 250-th part of the clients for the day, what must not cause overloading of the cashes.
It is normally to suppose that if the period of this lottery is three months, then also the returning of money can be done for one such period, but it can as well be twice longer, just in case and to avoid turmoil between the clients. Well, here has to be carried out some work on information processing of records, must be collected in one file all bills for this winning day, and that by some number, or by joined numbers, would have been possible to call on the screen the very bill with all ciphered numbers below, and with fields for entering of the names and coordinates for the person, eventually for marking of the clearing of the sum, and also for printing of this operation of returning of the money (because this is some cash operation, too, for it is also necessary to be issued cash bill). Yet for the today's computer systems this should not be related with big problems and the programmer of the shop must be able to perform once and forever this procedure (more complicated is the payment with bank cards, but it also is done and works smoothly).
As a kind of optional variant can be proposed issuing of clients' cards for all clients, with all necessary personal data and coordinates, and say that for participation in these lotteries one must first have such card and then take part in them. This will be additional restriction of the clients, but it will be convenient for the very clients, because in this way arises possibility for automatic notification of all, that they have won such and such sum with this and this cash bill for the given day. It all depends on the decision of administration, but the simplest variant, that can be applied also in small shops, this is returning to the last cent of the amount of the whole bill when giving back the latter, and in order to have with what to compare then must be taken all the bills issued in the given day (on the computer screen, but in the worst case as paper ribbon). It remains only to explain the very procedure for choosing of the day, in order to finish with the main variant of my idea.
5. Choosing of the winning for the clients day from the already gone period of time. Well, it is clear that any procedure for random choice of one day out of all possible is good. In theory can even be left the shop simply to declare that for the past period was chosen some day, in which case the shop can even cheat a bit choosing some working day where were less buyers. But this is not serious, and it is preferable to perform this drawing by the necessary publicity, before some special commission, as well also to show this on the central TV and keep video for the process of drawing on the site of the shop — every big chain of shops can make some expenses on 10 minutes (and even three minutes will suffice) TV time for advertising purposes of its shops. This company can have even hundreds of shops in the given country, or at least tens in one city, but the day can be, as also must be, one for all of them (at least for the city), so that here the expenses are divided between all shops.
Now, any random choice is suitable, but I will propose three variants which seem pretty attractive. One of them is drawing of the month and the day like for sports lottery. For simplification it is better to apply this lottery from the beginning of a given month and to the end of another one. In addition it is better to load in the sphere about 30 to 50 small balls, in order to avoid its rotating empty, and then to draw the number of one out of three months (it the period is 3 months), putting in the sphere by a dozen equal balls, and then draw the day of the month and if it does not suit the given month then repeat the drawing only for the day. It is possible, in the end, to perform choice at once of one out of all days ordered according to the calendar, and then to load 91. or how many balls is necessary, but this is not so interesting, it will not excite so much the audience.
Another and better variant is to apply binary division and load in the sphere always by 20 equal balls of zeros and ones, where zero means "not" and one means "yes" and perform drawing of one ball with returning. Then first is asked, is the month less then the middle month or not (more or equal), and if there are 3 months and it is less then in this case the month is chosen with the first question, otherwise is continued further; For the days is acted in the same way using the powers of the two, beginning with 16, and then either 8 or 24, and so on, and ask again "less or not". The choice of the day is finished for 5 times and this provides more emotions for the spectators.
Another method is throwing of darts, what is quite more attractive, especially if there will stand in line 5-10 known personalities, and if one can not hit the target then throws the next. Then is good to have about 5-6 sectors with sufficiently thick dividing lines, and exclude the very center (where everything is highly compressed), so that the question for the commission will be not in which sector, but has the dart landed or not in the given sector. For the months in our case will be only three sectors, and for the days will be necessary to choose first the week, for which purpose are necessary 6 sectors (at worst, and if the case is not such, then one or even two sectors will be excluded), and after this the day of the week, for what will be necessary 7 sectors (alternatively can be chosen by six-tuples of days); in this case will be necessary three kinds of disks, but the very choice will be performed much more interesting.
With this my proposition is explained in its basic variant. Now let me say what are my pretensions for paying for this brilliant idea of mine.
6. Commission for the author of the proposition. I might have required sums of the order of one 100,000-th or millionth of the turnover of the shop, but this means that it has up to some extent to give out to me its secrets, so that I decided that it is much easier to require in the limits of each country (as well also city, if the country is too big) for one shop payment initially once in the amount of only 200 euros, and then for each lottery cycle by 100 euros, but not more than 10 times (i.e. I will load no shop with bigger sum then 1200 euros and this for somewhere about 3 years). More than this, I am much more liberal in my requirements, and in case of big chains of shops for applying of this in up to 5 separate shops the sums only doubled, up to 10 shops they tripled, up to 20 they are quadrupled, and if the shops in the chain are more than 20 (there exist some very big chains of supermarkets) then the sums are multiplied by 5; with this only stipulation, that if it goes about some really big shops, then is necessary simply to count one such shop for 2 or even 3 "normal". But where to send the money I will tell you when somebody decides to call me on the given email address (or as commentary to this paper) because I am anonymous author. And this is all. But there are millions of shops in the whole world, right?
Only when I publish this idea, then it is already accessible to all, and I will ask each shop where it is applied not to forget about me. Maybe after some years the things will settle, but maybe they will not, because there are thousands literary sites in the world and till the moment I have published only on some Russian ones. Besides, as I have hinted in the beginning, it may happen that soon each shop will be simply forced to apply this system. And in addition to all this comes my generalization of the idea, to which I dedicate the next point.
7. Extending of this idea to any companies that offer some products and /or services to the customers. But, after all, all companies do only this. Yet let us take for definitiveness more typical variants.
Firstly these are all transport means, like trains, busses, but first of all airlines! There the money are big, so that can be applied variant from 50 to 250 euros or one third of the cost of the ticket, but such lotteries can be conducted even each month. Because what is there about one percent of the turnover, when the prices there are pretty high and when this will attract many new clients? In such case is necessary only to say that when you have flied (or traveled) in the given period to the given place and for established sum, and if you have happened to choose the winning day, then you personally — and there is watched about the exact person, there can't be transferred one's rights to other people — are entitled to make another travel with this company during, say, half an year time, when is subtracted this what must be returned to you, yet if you don't want to travel more in this period, then you can ask the money, but with subtraction of 20% of the sum, and this also in the established period of time, not later. And you may simply not have where to travel or fly more, or have planned to do this by another way, such things. And there are very much air companies and when so some miserable 100 euros are worth nothing, then will be necessary to count, for example, 1000 flying /traveling places are equal to one shop, something of the kind.
Further there are all big hotels, by approximately such conditions like for the airplanes, in the sense that from 50 to 250 euros, and count as one shop every thousand of rooms, and also conduct such lotteries once each month. You invent better form of advertisement than this, that a company, let us call it "Caravan-Serai Chain" offers free spending the night once in a month! And also holiday homes, cruises, et cetera. Or also companies selling cars, say from 500 to 5000 euros or a quarter of the car price, what is more. Such companies could have dropped something to Myrski based on the scheme, say, hundred sold cars make one shop.
Or there can be also variant suitable for banks. For example so: for all deposits for at least half an year can be conducted after the end of the calendar year such lottery, in result of which are established, this time six dates, but in the limits of the whole year, where the made contracts on one of three of these dates receive additional interest in the amount of 25% of the contractual interest (according to concrete case), on one of two other dates — additional 50% of this interest, and on one date in the amount of 100% (i.e. the interest simply doubles). Every bank can do the necessary calculations in order to see the average loss for it, but this, obviously, will cause big influx of clients. As to the payment for me, then I think that in this case each bank branch has to be counted for 2, 3, or even 4 shops, because there are big money turning there.
As this theme develops I begin to think that, for example, every self-respecting ... prostitute can begin to work by the initiative of Myrski and if she has serious clients, who give her their names and addresses (well, at least email address), then she alone can do this lottery with darts, at least topless, but maybe also "wholeless", and show this as video on her site, and once in a quarter, or oftener, to announce that so many persons, anonymous, but she knows them, will receive from her free blowjob if they call her. Well, from such valiant workers I cant require much, but maybe they will join in groups and 4-5 ladies will be counted for one shop, or I could be satisfied with payment in kind by half price of her price-list. Only, please, I beg them, not more often than once in a month, because I am not in my first youth, and this if they will be called for some work in Bulgaria, in Sofia, for I have not big desire also the travel far abroad.
Well, OK, so be it, in the end I began to joke a little, but the idea is all-comprising and can be applied everywhere, where is possible some control over the use of products and services for a previous time.
— — — — —
WHAT OTHER PIR IDEAS ARE THERE OUTSIDE THE PIR?
Propositions, Ideas, Realizations is shorten to PIR not only for brevity but also because the word "pir" in Russian or Bulgarian means feast, and such ideas I have, in fact, everywhere. I as if only with this occupy myself, that give to the people all kinds of ideas what to do and how to do it, but somebody more educated has to advise them, after all. And I, as I like to boast (since I have ceased to work in my specialty and began to be interested in various social problems, what happened quite a long time before, somewhere 25 years back), have 2.5 tertiary educations, received in 3 different countries, and know 4 languages (let's hope that soon I will be able to say also foreign, not counting the Bulgarian, yet for the moment with it; or then can be said that I know 4.5 languages), so that I can be counted for well educated, can't I? Well, some of the readers can object that people, unlike me, are usually realists, and for this reason they don't give so many ideas which there is nobody to realize. I can't say that in such statement isn't a grain of truth, but then I can justify myself with this, that I simply like the game of mind, the invention of various tricks and novelties, the speculations with ideas, as is said, and think that can safely take that 3-4 percents of the people also like such things (in fact, the wide majority of people use what other persons offer to them, they don't do everything by themselves), and in our overpopulated world the number of these people can reach about hundreds of millions.
For this reason I give ideas, and when my special folder for such things exists then I would like to stroll here by all my other works, in order to stress where can be found similar ideas and propositions, so that this material is a kind of guide. Till the year 2015 I think that it is time to finish with the big ideas, and in this case with this material I as if round off, but if there will emerge something worth the efforts then I will simply put the thing in question in this folder, yet I doubt this, I intend to translate everything in English and write further chiefly in English, until I still walk about this world.
So, then let us begin, where I will follow the order in which the folders with my works are placed.
Here are my independent works that can't be included in other folders. The main thing in it is my "The communism as religion", my first serious book, although it is not big. This is quite a motley thing, popular study, as I called it, but together with enumeration of more than dozen characteristics of the communism as religion, its differences from the other religions, its past and future, follows very original chapter about one invented religion, the pentaism (from the word five), which as if happens to be continuation of the communism in most liberated form. I will not insist now that it will happen really so, people don't like to give much thought (in order to appraise its reasonability), but the originality is in this, that this is atheistical religion, although for many people, as well also for the very atheists, this sounds as open contradiction. The mere statement that the atheists are believers is already original idea, to say nothing about the very pentaism, which essence is in accounting for cause and effect relations, as well also in the joining of faith and reason (and heredity, etc., there are five things there). So, and as if this is not enough, I have added later one multilingual poetical Appendix about various communist addressings, what is also my personal observation and this point of view is, obviously, original (you can bet that nobody of the communists nowadays has thought about this, yet several centuries before, when these words were coined, somebody has thought, although not in such critical and comical aspect like the author).
Further I may put here some other things, like part of my poetry, where one can hardly say that there are ideas and propositions, yet if one begins to search one can find something. After this here may appear other things that are also original, but as literary techniques, like "Myrski against Myrski", "Myrski's testament" and maybe something else, yet these are not really scientific ideas, just non-traditional thoughts.
2. Curious Manifestos
This is a whole book, and it is everywhere full with scientific ideas, new models of democracy, they are dozen there! They are entirely different, and in their own way criticize the democracy (which is worth only this, to be criticized, when contradicts to the common sense), where some of them are quite complicated for exact understanding, if the common reader tries to perceive the mathematical apparatus that is used in them (but this is not necessary, this convinces only people with scientific way of thinking, who are not more than 3-4%), where others a chiefly comical, yet all, these and those, are quite reasonable. Exactly this is the main characteristic of utopian models, that they are reasonable (but the people — not much). Nevertheless they can be applied directly, or with some variation, and each model will bring some bettering of democratical governing, but will hardly make it worse (there is nowhere worse, in fact). In this book are also quite refreshing aphorisms in the Afterword, and one significantly better democratic variant, which the author has named "Hurray, Is It Possible?" (Government of the Reasonable Alternative), what in Russian or Bulgarian has initials URA, what means exactly "hurray", and in this way the dozen has become "devil" one (of 13 pieces). Really, this whole book deserves to be put in this here folder, but this is not proper, the folder is for shorter things. Confirmation of this, that the "Manifestos" are quite scientific for the common reader is the fact that they are ... less read than the other things (less than, say, the "Communism", "Cynical essays", some publicistic materials, social science fiction, verses, and others).
3. Ten Cynical Essays
This also is untraditional book, popular philosophy, and quite realistic (the cynicism is first of all unprejudiced realism, at least in the understanding of the author), and in it are not a few original ideas, yet it can't b said that it is teeming with PIR ideas. Nevertheless the approach is not usual (who writes nowadays cynical books?; vulgar ones are written, and actions and thrillers, but this is not cynicism) and almost everywhere there is something personal, from the author. Let me say by a pair of words for each of the ten chapters: in "About the Creation" is shown how God is reduced to pure necessity; in "About the woman and the man" is discussed, naturally, about the differences between the two sexes, not about the equality (of it there is not a trace left), and these differences are justified, they are necessary; in "About the mankind" is shown with what the society is bad, what is missing in it, and with what the civilization is more or less good, but leaves a lot to be desired; in "About the intellect" is investigated this notion from deep antiquity and up to current days, is discussed about the reason, and about this, that the intellect is, still, an undeveloped instinct, why this is so, et cetera; in "About the religion" is acquitted the concept about the opium and delusion, is spoken about the morality, is shown that for the majority of people it is necessary, are debated the theses about existence of God, about the atheism (which does not mean impiety) and that the atheists are also believers, and even about the communism as new religion; and let me put the point here because this is the middle of the book.
Further, in "About the democracy" is cleared why this contradicting to the common sense notion is such important and suitable, is spoken about the zero decision, about conditional advantages, about drawbacks of real democracies, as well also about possible utopian models; in "About the violence" is explained why it (as extreme degree of compulsion) is necessary in our world, and after this are examined various manifestations of violence, like wars, genocide, fanaticism, terror, and others; in "About the justice" is elaborated one ancient Eastern thesis that our world is the only possible, is discussed about the right of the strong and about the justice (for the weak), about escapism from reality and affirmation of the ego, about happiness and moderation, as well also about the advantages and disadvantages of the freedom; in "About the population" is applied one approach of the author (in fact, scientific) for computing of optimal human population on the earth globe, how this can be reached, as also about the human life span; in "About the future" are firstly given (in author's vision) the constant tendencies in development of the society, then the unchangeable principles in this process, and in the end is judged about the near and distant future; with what the number ten is reached. But all this is not enough for the author, he gives also the "Constitution of Cynicland", with the rights and obligations of the individual, of what consists the Public Reason (i.e. the Government), and how have to be performed Parliamentary elections in this state of cynics. So that this may not be real PIR, but there are many propositions, ideas, and realizations about bettering of the society in the book.
4. Now, look here!
This is enormous book (more than 50 papers, and every year something new is added to it). It is almost impossible to explain what it contains, for there are all possible things in it, but at least for some of them must be said something, because, no matter that at least half of them are old (20 or even more years), they, almost all of them, continue to be actual (because there are discussed important and almost unchangeable characteristic of the objects). In the first part are more serious things, which I think are for journals. The first material here is "Essay on the common sense", what is from the time of perestroika and is left for comparison (which were our problems before and which are they now, when the democracy has come, what for Bulgaria is synonymous with poverty and misery). Then in "About the turn to the left" are explained pulse relationships in politology, which arise when one stable state of the things is changed with another; in "How much has to win a company ...?" is applied one method of the author for finding of conditions when a company works without any gain under conditions of high inflation; in "Too good is not good!" the talk is about the Currency Board in Bulgaria, which as much has helped us, twice more has hampered us to develop really free; in "Are we free, or on the contrary?" is dwelt on the topic that the transition to democracy was reduced for Bulgaria, in fact, to obvious enslavement by better developed economies, as also are discussed the possible ways out of the situation; in "Political gratitude", though this is politically engaged material, are also applied reasonable arguments about this which political party, most of all, has messed the things and confused our people so much that has led to catastrophe equivalent to military devastation.
This, surely, is not the end of the first part. Further comes "Neo-Malthusianism, or ...", in which are expressed the main ideas from the essay about population, about this that the world has become too overpopulated, when, and how can be dealt with this; in "Myths about democracy" is focussed on a dozen widely spread (and not true) myths about this how good thing the democracy is, here everything is thought through by the author, though there is no sense to claim for priority of discovering of obvious things; in "About the ownership and its future" is discussed the question of property, far away from the communist view to the point, yet also in no way like the "democrats" look at it, this is the main stumbling stone in the economical area, all speculate with these questions, but nobody (except your author) has looked at the things in the right light, where the author even makes prognoses about the future capitalism, generating one important PIR proposition. Next, in "In ovo e veritas" is expressed one original idea about using of the egg as universal money unit, where the very idea belongs not to the author, but he shows its justification for applying and gives detailed tables; in "Oh, 'manci, 'manci -pation!" are exhibited for the first time the main ideas from the essay about the woman and the man; in "What we want to tell the world?" are reviewed various Bulgarian symbols, objects, and names, and the very way of putting of the things is pretty bold (because the smaller one nation is, the louder it trumpets about itself), but the theses are treated unorthodoxly and with etymological researches in various cases.
Further come already new things, like "In Bulgaria everything is quiet" and "Political parties in Bulgaria", which are political, but here also are applied entirely untraditional, and in no way politological methods and means, here everything is unique and in the same time more scientific and philosophical; then in "About the degradation of morality" is looked from philosophical positions at the question of degradation of morality, acquitting it in some extent, but not much; and in the last till 2014 material "Is it possible moderate communism ...?" is given the author's opinion on the reasonable, or moderate, or future communism, which in the same time is also the same capitalism, what in any event is unorthodox look at the things, but, still, the right one. If there emerges something more here, then almost surely there will also be some PIR ideas of the author.
Ah, but this was only the first part of the book with publicistic materials, and the second, where the narration is as if simpler, is designed for newspapers. Here already the first material, which was written exactly before 20 years, is dedicated to the truth about Bulgaria, which reduces to this, that we are incredibly poor, the situation now is the same, and I can't see how it can change in the near half a century. Further, in "About the market and ..." are explained some basic truths about the market, that we have still not learned; in "Do you want to lose your 13th pension?" is revealed an idea about dividing of deposits from the standpoint of better profitability, which is trivial, but despite of this is not applied by the people; in "Time to draw conclusions" is discussed the question about the center in our political life, which was absent then by us, but is absent also now, and for this reason (generally, yet not solely) we continue to be outsiders in Europe; in "About the elections and ..." are given some basic principles about democratic elections, which are discussed also in other places; in "Requiem for one coalition" is explained the inevitable disintegration of Bulgarian notorious UDF (Union of Democratic Forces), that obviously happened soon after this; further is said something more about the democracy; and then is explained "What we have messed with the Currency Board", what is reduced to this, that we have chosen the most inappropriate moment for this.
Further comes one material about the convergence of socialism to capitalism, a thing that happened, but which we have stubbornly denied before, and by this is stressed that here, too, we have messed everything; then in "Why the communism has fallen down?" is given one entirely unorthodox version about this, dividing the society in debtors and creditors, who are linked between them with financial chains, which force them to work for the others, not against them; in "And where are we?" is shown one comparison of Bulgaria of fifteen years ago with others ex-communist countries, which is still actual (Ukraine as if tries now with big delay to compete with us about outsider position, but, at least in economical terms, it will positively not succeed). Then the "Predictions for the year 1999" can be equally well applied also to the year 2015, only that from the prices must be taken away the last three zeros; then "Can the Bulgarian pay 50% taxes?" is also permanently valid material, and not only for our country; then follow more or less trivial contemplations about homosexuality; then are placed two materials about democracy, which provide no new sight at the thing only if you have read everything else what Myrski has written about it, but otherwise they are, as usually, unorthodox.
Further more, in "A step forward and two back" is discussed again the Currency Board (and not according with the "flute" of wealthy Western countries); "Again sharp turn" is dedicated to the "tsarist" party, which has emerged for two months (and has dissolved itself for two mandates); "Oh God, what we eat!" is not political paper, yet it not only mentions the massive spread of food substitutes, but also proposes strategies to combat this, as well a new symbol for marking of such products; the "Cocks" we will leave in peace, these are contemplations about this, that the birds in many aspects are better than the people; "Does global warming exist?" is typical PIR material, because it not only discovers the real situation but proposes how to fight with it (with already characteristic for the author utopian, yet wholly realizable, methods) and pictures the near future (which he will not live to see).
Further stays again political material, about "The fatal 2013year in Bulgaria" where everything seems elementary, but if is applied the non-trivial sight of Myrski, and where is made a prediction when the current economical crisis will end (in the middle of ... 2022-nd year — well, we'll wait and see), is inspected the GERB-party, and what only not; in "Why we vote, when we ... don't vote?" is shown typical Myrski's nontrivial look at the elections, where people vote not "pro", but mainly in order to prevent coming to power of a hateful for them party, and is given ordering of the parties of that time according to the hatred to them, is predicted the falling down of socialists and the complete hopelessness in political regard (although all parties are right in their way). Then in "About the fascism ..." is cast (again) untraditional and maybe conciliatory look at the existence of extreme right-wing parties, what has to be done, how to combat the situation (via approving of a series of reasonable and utopian measures); and in "About the social Ministry ..." are shown the views of the author on the necessity of existing of Social Ministry in Bulgaria for to fight with the poverty of entire population, here everything is listed by points, in nearly ready form for applying by reasonable rulers (who, of course, are missing).
The new things from 2014 are: "How to improve democratic protests?" where are explained the views of your author about bettering of democratic ruling through correct expression of the will and wishes of the people, which views, naturally, are also original (and for that reason also questionable); further comes "Read Chris Myrski (in the sense of political reviews)", which material is dedicated to not yet solved political crisis in Bulgaria (which will be solved when the economical crisis ends, which will end — look a bit above), but in it are some other small ideas; and the last for the moment thing is "Thoughts about Ukraine", which is in unison with the title, so that there are various PIR-ideas about what to do there (i.e. this is not political review and may not correspond with the real situation there in the moment of publication). More things I as if don't intend to publish here, I think to switch to the English, but can't promise you that my hands will not begin to itch for to "scribe" a heap of (surely not just a pair of lines) on some theme.
Ah, but there follows now a chapter with feuilletons, where almost everywhere are original (and even PIR) ideas, like: in "The extremal solution" is given one purely mathematical idea about search of extremum in not at all ideal mathematical environment; in the next two materials about reformation of Bulgarian language (which for various reasons are not translated, neither in Russian, nor in English) are outlined in comical aspect the actual ideas about fighting with the contamination of all languages in present days; then "New laws — ..." focuses on some unpopular measures during the ruling of Government of last faithful communist Zhan Videnov, which, however strange it seams, have helped (as far as this was possible) to save many bank savings of the population; "Heads up, Bulgarians!" shows in humorous terms the "beneficial" influence that the democracy exercises on the living standard of Bulgarian; "Are you ready for the elections?", after etymological clarifications about this what are the election for the people, proposes 7 permanently actual methods for easing of political elections for the whole population. Then in "Nomen est numen!" is used one typically PIR-ish, although also comical, sight at the significance of the name for a political figure, where are used various etymological observations of the author; further in "How to fill the treasury" are proposed ten new taxes, which wholly comply with the saying that in every joke is a grain of truth, they are constantly actual; and in the last till now feuilleton about the cockroaches are explained various semi-scientific reasons about their usefulness, or at least about the necessity to put up with their presence in our homes.
So, and in the last chapter, "Others", are put various other publicistic materials, like: "Actual political dictionary", which contains aphorisms about politicians and have some intersection with the Afterword to the "Manifestos"; "An open question" is a joke with various democratic views at an unexpected situation; "About the trees and the people" observes in popular terms questions of pulse politology (from "About the turn to the left"); in "Dozen questions for deliberation" is used the approach from the opposite for proving of a heap of drawbacks of democracy; "Could one cope with it?!" dwells on various incorrect condition in the social security of Bulgarians, the question is still actual; and this is all till the end of 2015 (on some sites here is again the idea about new calendar).
5. Social Problems
This folder is not very big (and will also not become big) and in it are grouped in new design a series of discussed on various places themes, which have social significance nowadays. First "Democratic Values" shows that in the democracy, in fact, are no ideas or values, it is just so, dust in the eyes of populace; this is typically PIR material with scientific approach to the theme, with original observations (contradicting with the official views) and with various propositions for bettering of the democracy, as well also with poetical Appendix in English about the honours it deserves. The next theme is the well-known French phrase "Cherchez la femme", where the women and the men are observed, their common characteristics, the question about emancipation, and so on, and all this also with scientific approach, with etymological proofs of the views of ancient nations to these matters, and with the traditional for the author original way of thinking, what is also a PIR thing. Further come "Social Evils", where as if is no place for special personal contribution, yet it exists (there are cited some of the features of the living matter from the essay about Creation) and are discussed many important social problems again in nontraditional way, and in the end is also included poetical Appendix.
In "Bulgarian Survival" are almost no special ideas, yet something can be found, there are mentioned ancient rules for good and moderate life, the main strategies of survival, and are given many examples for finding of natural food, what is pretty actual in our time of surrogates. But in "Our Inability To Destroy" are expressed again PIR ideas about this how the major social problems in the present times are reduced chiefly to this, that we don't know how painless to destroy, in order to close the corresponding cycles, and because of this they are closed with unnecessary wasting of "biological matter", understand people; the way of narration is philosophical and etymological (in places), and teems with various ideas, including about the pensioning and about some informational units, and is also equipped with poetical Appendix in English. For the moment this is all, but as far as I five years carry in my head the idea about a new booklet on Bulgarian ... barbarism (for it is so), then maybe I will write it some time, where I intend first to convince the reader that we, really, are considerably big barbarians, and later to explain that this is not so bad, this has its good sides, and the very theme, the scientific and philosophical approach, and the convincing (I hope) cumulative proofs will be again symptoms of PIR ideas.
6. For Arabs, Chinese, and Hindus
Well, in two words, here also brims with original ideas in the style of Myrski, i.e. such that I call PIR-feast (in scientific sense) ideas, but exactly this folder is not yet written to the moment of translating of this text in English. Still, I can tell you now what it will contain for the reason that it will be adaptation (here not verbal translation) of the things from the folder "For all CIS people" where I elaborate to the end one really bold — yet quite justified, in my opinion — idea about making of Bulgarian language for world standard (etalon), i.e. for official language of entire world! Here have to be mainly 3 materials. Firstly comes "Bulgarian lessons", in which I will give no lessons, naturally (this is too traditional for me), but I use this title as a bit catching the readers. What I will do here is to make comparative analysis of Bulgarian language with the language of narration, here English (and there Russian), which is good enough for initial acquaintance with it for all who can read it, and it contains (or will) explanations about Bulgarian phonetic, its simplicity (easier than almost any other language), the types of vowels and consonants (from "Illiterate world"), then some short grammar (which is also very simple — we have no cases, no special tenses, and the gender of the words can be obtained from their endings), then a super-short dictionary with Bulgarian words used to show that the major part of the words are understandable (and here, with the English, I will use surely many European roots, more or less common to the readers). Then will be "Under Bulgarian banner" where will be elaborated the idea about perfect suitability of Bulgarian as official world language, its major advantages in alphabetic, phonetic, grammar, and political aspect, and will be explained which nations and why can prefer the Bulgarian, as also forecasted some estimation about the next 20-30 or so years of transition. ( In the CIS folder there is one small open letters about the very name of this union, because the current one is only working term, otherwise it sounds at least funny, but they, as is said, don't give a damn about this, and, anyway, this is not for Arabs et cetera. ) And the third material here will be with the also bold name "Down with the English" (as world standard), where I will explain why the English is so bad, super-simplified, not qualitative enough, with mixing of all grammatical categories, with utmost unsuitable alphabet, not at all easy for good speaking (one begins easy to speak it but later makes all possible errors, especially in writing), and, with one word, vulgar, uneducated language, so that the problem with world-wide spoken language is vital and unsolved. For the moment I don't plan to put more materials here, but it depends on the response of the readers, so that it might happen that I will add also a thing.
So, then follows the very PIR folder, which I leave without comments, because there everything is just a scientific feast (for the intelligent reader).
7. Homo Rationalis
This is collection of social science fiction, and because it isn't of adventure type but rather philosophical and social, then it, too, unavoidably, makes some contact with the PIR-area. In each story there are important ideas and are given their reasonable solutions. Here are also etymologically oriented pieces, but all are rich with ideas, on account of what can be objected that there are no conflict situations, they are shown schematically, people don't compete to do ... stupid things (because this is what the actions and conflicts mean, they all can be solved without special actions, but reasonable, what the author also does). It can be said that this is simply an SF-PIR, with all its pluses and minuses.
8. Urrh, cum commentis
This is enormous book, and it was initially written in English, and because it not only seems but is pretty strange (as a genre) let me say a pair of sentences about it. This is popular etymology, or Creation of the whole world and life on it, but shown through the prism of all languages, here is spoken about various ideas hidden in the words or rather in the links between similar words in different Indo-European languages. Here is the very real to the bones scientific feast-PIR. Everything is interesting, if one shows speculative thinking, everything is natural, original, yet at the same time vulgar in places, because this is the way how the common people think, for the words are exactly folk art. But because all this is not enough for the author he makes on various places comments and suggestions, which can be found also at once in  brackets by the index I_comments and I_suggestions.
Well, with this as if may be finished, because there is no reason to speak about some special ideas in my verses, they are simply merry, comical, and not quite decent. Bur something else can appear some time later, and I don't think all the time to add here and there by something, so that let me say also what can be expected.
So, the main PIR thing that can be expected somewhere in 2018-2020 (if I will live long enough) this is Russian (and only) variant of my multi-lingual dictionary EXPLAIN, which (and this in Bulgarian, and also unpublished) was used as source for creating of the Urrh. This will be simply translation in Russian, so that in it will be many Bulgarian words in the very index, but so will be easier for me, and in this way it will be accessible also to people understanding (or learning, for I, after all, hope that such people will emerge) Bulgarian (you know, the Russians can understand Bulgarian, and v.v.), or else there will be many old Russian words, because the Bulgarian is nearer to the Church-Slavonic, than the Russian. The dictionary is organized as data base and I intend to preserve somehow these small pages, where in the beginning will be the words of the index, and then the explanations. We shall see, everything depends on the time that I can spend, because I translate myself for the moment only in English (with the Russian have finished before a pair of years), but in full, yet I think to come also to the German for my first three "whales".
Later on can emerge my "Letters to the posterity" again in English, and maybe partially, i.e. while I write the book (but if can succeed to write the first, say, 13 from them). They will contain many PIR ideas, yet there will hardly emerge something principally new, everything will be repetition (and evolvement) of my old ideas about the life on Earth (and its surroundings).
I have also some other ideas in linguistic aspect, but they will be originally in English, and if something emerges then you will somehow understand about what it goes. So that with this I end this closing PIR material.
— — — — —
Сконвертировано и опубликовано на http://SamoLit.com/